Government Practice

for Government Entities and Individuals
Need legal counsel for a government entity? Planning and Zoning Issues? Labor relations?

Call (928) 424-4500

to schedule a consultation

— or —


Government Practice

Are a government entity or an individual looking for legal counsel or representation? The lawyers at Channen Day Attorneys at Law are here to help. With years of experience representing both individuals and government entities, our attorneys are the most effective legal advocates.


Our Government Practice of Law is very extensive. We present both individuals and government entities and municipalities. Our lawyers represent clients throughout Graham and Greenlee County in Safford, Thatcher, Pima, Clifton and Morenci.

Government Practice for Government Entity

  • Open Meeting/Public Record Law
  • Personnel Matters
  • Draft Contracts

Government Practice for Individual

  • Planning and Zoning Issues
  • Permits & Licenses
  • Labor Relations